We’re creating a great opportunity for Front-end developer to join our game production team.
SidePlay Entertainment is a Jersey based game studio, wholly owned by Scientific Games, one of the largest and most trusted lottery suppliers in the world.
We create online games for the lottery industry, servicing the world’s biggest and best operators. Our highly regarded game content is played on desktop and mobile devices by millions of players across the UK, Europe and the USA.
This is a full-time role, where the successful applicant will get to work alongside our team of designer/artists, animators and developers, producing unique and exciting game ideas.
As a game developer you will be responsible for creating games from prototype to release using our in-house framework based on PIXI.
You will be part of a young, dynamic team that continuously collaborates to produce industry leading games. While coding games is important, sharing and suggesting ideas and thinking out of the box is equally important to us.
- Develop and maintain games for both desktop and mobile browsers
- Collaborate closely with other developers, artists, animators, sound designers, and QA to create great gameplay experiences
- Be a part of improving components and workflow for our in-house framework
- Work on technical and graphical innovation within the framework
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a developer on released products
- Thorough knowledge of OOP
- Ability to write clean, easy to maintain code
- Experience in PIXI.js
- Be a team player with good communication skills and fluent in English
Good to have:
- Experience with game development
- Previous knowledge of Typescript
We are proud of the great working atmosphere, one that contributes to good productivity along with a general wellbeing.
In fact, we often kick back and play games during lunch breaks, and enjoy a pastry provided by the company every Friday.
Do you tick most of the points above, then please get in touch. We’d love to meet you.
Send a copy of your CV to Fabien by email to: email@example.com or call us at +44 1534 491094 for more information about the role.
No recruitment agencies please.