We’re looking for an experienced game developer to join our growing team of game developers.
The role involves some challenging work designing and developing HTML5 game content for the lottery and gaming industry, but in a relaxed and friendly team setting.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Object Orientated Programming. An understanding of the Phaser and/or Pixi game framework would also be a positive benefit, along with a commercial understanding of game design and a creative mind. You will be working on and have input on all aspects of our games from design to launch.
- Possess a good understanding of game requirements and usability
- Continually improve code quality throughout the studio through automation and code reviews
- Contribute innovative and original ideas
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of all appropriate existing technologies as well as new techniques and tech.
- Be able to mentor junior team members and share knowledge with the team
You should also be a confident and accomplished communicator with a commercial awareness and fit in with our highly active and integrated team and work processes.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies please.