SidePlay Entertainment is a world leader in the design and development of online instant win game content which is distributed to lotteries and gaming operators across the world and we are experiencing and exciting period of growth right now.
We offer a highly creative environment in which to work, interacting with a vibrant, young and growing team who are continually developing exciting new and unique game concepts to the very highest standard for some of the most prestigious operators in the business.
You might be a Project Manager in a different field who is looking for a change of direction, or an Account Manager looking to channel your creative passion.
You’ll need to be super organised because we work to a tight schedule that relies heavily on efficiency across the whole team to deliver our game development pipeline.
You’ll be managing multiple game projects, so you’ll need to be completely confident dealing with other team members, suppliers and our customers, either on the phone, via email or face-to-face.
What you get to do each day
It’s your chance to work on some industry leading game content. You’ll be managing the game development process by contributing to initial creative concepts, planning the delivering visual materials and the build of the game, through to final testing and release for distribution.
You’ll also be managing the game development budget, liaising with suppliers, as well as working directly with talented designers, developers, artists and other producers to ensure the smooth development of high quality games. You’ll continually refine a repeatable process to improve efficiency and predictability.
What we expect from you:
- Using your project management skills you’ll demonstrate an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and balance project demands with creative essentials.
- Be organised, goal and detailed oriented with the ability to drive game development from beginning to end.
- Work with, lead, and manage dynamic teams in a fast-paced environment with multiple hard deadlines.
- Display the responsible behaviour necessary to provide and support a positive and creative atmosphere and display the ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- To be comfortable with identifying, assessing and solving problems quickly.
- A hands-on approach to the development of games across all departments from art to QA.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills building collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present game concepts to business owners.
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop yourself and foster innovation within the team and motivate that team to reach its ambitious release goals.
If you’d like to discuss the role further or wish to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please.