Do you believe that the devil is in the detail? Do you pride yourself in noticing the smallest of mistakes in the press? Did you notice the double space in the previous sentence and did it annoy you? If so this could be the perfect job for you.
We’re looking for a methodical individual with an eye for detail to join our testing team and take responsibility for our complete game testing process.
We create Instant Win games for the gambling and lottery industry servicing some of the world’s best operators. Our industry leading content is played on desktop and mobile devices and with our top prizes reaching the £1 Million mark you can imagine testing is an extremely important part of our business.
- Functionality, Compatibility, Usability, and Accessibility testing
- Reviewing and creating test plans
- Hardware/Platform validation
- Trace, analyse and discover root causes to issues and report them accurately
- Reporting and assigning tickets for bug fixing with final approval over workflow
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent troubleshooting ability
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in using common defect tracking tools
- Work well independently or as part of a team
- Experience in developing test plans and defining/creating test cases
- General interest in playing games or Apps would be beneficial
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Experience using multiple platforms and devices
- Strong skills in using Windows, Mac OS X and/or Linux
- Understanding of common software deployment/release processes
- Ability and willingness to independently learn new technologies
If you get excited at the prospect of playing games over and over again until they are perfect we’d love to hear from you.
We offer competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and a centrally located studio full of young, creative people.
Send a copy of your CV to Lee Bosio, Director on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 491094 for more information about this role.